September 24th, 2015 | Julia Braime
Sometimes, the best things in life are the things that you didn’t plan for. We love surprises here at Brides Up North (the freebie kind of surprises, rather than the server troubles kind of surprises, of course), so that’s why we’ve collaborated with one of our shiny new Brides Up North Sponsors to run a really rather fabulous competition here on the wedding blog, on this otherwise pretty dull Thursday.
Creative wedding photographer, Jemma King is offering one lucky bride the chance to win your wedding photography for the day! Completely free. Now how about that for a bargain?
A professional photographer since 2011, Jemma says that she loves the fact that each wedding is unique, and to be there to document the story of each couple’s big day unfold is just priceless. Now, she’s looking to work with one very special, lucky couple to give some love back your way!
jemma says: Wedding photography is such a huge responsibility, but it’s a responsibility I absolutely love to have. For me, it is the biggest honour to photograph someone’s wedding day, and I am so lucky that I get to call this my job.
Your wedding day is so special, but once the guests have gone home and the cake is eaten, all you have left are the photographs. Years down the line when you look back at those photographs I want you to relive your day over and over again. I want you to feel what you felt in that moment – whether it was excitement, nervousness or just pure happiness.
I am offering one lucky couple the chance to win their wedding photography worth over £1000 completely free!
up for grabs
– A 1-2 hour pre-wedding engagement shoot in/around the Yorkshire area;
– A full day of wedding photography (preparations to first dance);
– All final edited high resolution images from both the wedding and engagement shoot with printing and sharing rights.
in it to win it
You can enter if you’re getting married in 2015 or 2016, and to be in with a chance of winning simply visit Jemma’s site to enter, armed with the following information (simples!):
– Your and your partner’s name;
– a photograph of the two of you together;
– your wedding date;
– your wedding venue(s);
– a little about the type of day you’re planning (plus links to your Pinterest boards if you have them);
– and what makes your wedding plans unique.
the small print
– The winners will receive an engagement shoot and a full day of wedding photography from Jemma King Photography, with a disk of 300+ high resolution, fully edited wedding images, and 25+ high resolution, fully edited engagement images.
– The closing date for entries is 31st October 2015, winners will be notified by email within 2 weeks after this date.
– The winning wedding must take place before 31st December 2016.
– The wedding can take place anywhere in the world. Reasonable transportation (and accommodation if required) costs from Hull must be covered by the winners.
– Only 1 entry per couple.
– Winners must be willing to be featured on Brides Up North.
– Jemma King reserves the right to use the wedding and engagement images for promotional purposes.
– No purchase necessary.
– No cash alternative will be offered and the judge’s decision is final.
We strive to represent the very best in our industry, but Brides Up North cannot be held liable for the products/ services of our sponsors. Any bookings are made at your own risk. Terms & Conditions.
All images © Brides Up North/ original author. Images should not be reproduced without written permission. Terms & Conditions.