Whether at the very beginning of your wedding planning or quickly approaching the big day, stationery is one element that will crop up on the ‘to do’ list several times with everything from save the dates, invites, on the day designs and thank you cards to consider and order.
The choice of which can be somewhat overwhelming though we have just the supplier to help you find the perfect design no matter how little or far you are down that wedmin tick list. Introducing the fabulous Rosemood, who work with a number of talented designers and experts to deliver stunning wedding paper goods to suit all styles, themes and budgets.
Keen to ensure every single customer is totally satisfied with their Rosemood experience and products, its team are on hand every step of the way to advise brides and grooms-to-be on their choices of design, fonts, paper and envelopes as well as offering a range of samples and a complimentary proofreading and retouching service to ensure every detail is spot on.
Eager to learn more? Us too! And so we’ve invited the Rosemood team along to the blog today to tell us more about their incredible options, service and products whilst sharing some of their utterly gorgeous designs…
Can you give us a brief overview of Rosemood and the fabulous paper goods you produce?
The Rosemood team say: Rosemood is a young French company specialising in the creation and production of personalised wedding stationery. We work with talented independent designers worldwide to bring fresh contemporary wedding stationery to future brides and grooms across the UK. Based in Nantes, France, all of our wedding invitations and stationery can be personalised and ordered online, and is printed at our very own atelier. We have a dedicated UK customer service team who go above and beyond to make sure that every single customer is absolutely delighted with their order of personalised stationery and we even offer a complimentary proof-reading and retouching service to make sure that each piece of wedding stationery is absolutely perfect.
How does stationery play such a special part in a wedding?
Save the date cards and wedding invitations are your guests’ first glimpse of your wedding style and theme, so they set the tone for your big day and get your guests excited about what is to come. From these two pieces of wedding stationery, your guests will have all the information that they need to turn up to your wedding on time and they will know whether to expect a formal wedding or a more relaxed affair.
As for on the day itself, coordinated wedding stationery creates a real wow factor, so keep the same design and typography for your on the day stationery, including order of service booklets, wedding menu cards and place name cards. These practical pieces of wedding stationery will ensure that your guests can follow along with your wedding ceremony and that they stick to the seating plan that you have slaved over for weeks.
Can you tell us about the style of Rosemood stationery?
We offer a wide range of wedding stationery designs that can be personalised for different wedding styles and themes. We offer everything from rustic wedding invitations to vintage wedding invitations and even have collections of wedding stationery to suit each season.
Our customer service team is happy to help our customers find the wedding stationery that best corresponds with their wedding vision, knowing that all of our wedding invitation designs can be personalised online to make them truly unique. For couples who are yet to decide on a colour scheme or a theme, we offer samples of our wedding stationery so that they can get a feel for the different styles before committing to one design.
You give couples the option to personalise their wedding stationery – can you tell us more about this?
Couples can personalise their wedding stationery online using our editing tool. This allows them to replace our sample text with the wording of their choice, selecting their preferred fonts, colours and text sizes. They can also upload photos online for photo save the date cards or wedding thank you cards. The best part is that we then check over their wedding stationery as part of our proofreading and retouching service to make sure that the stationery is absolutely perfect. We also offer a range of finishing touches to help couples make their wedding stationery personal. Couples can choose from our five carefully selected paper types and our selection of coloured envelopes. Some of our designs also feature our luxurious metallic foiling in gold, silver or copper.
If couples love a design but think that a few tweaks would make it totally perfect, then they should not hesitate to get in touch. We can adapt many of our designs to suit happy couples as part of our advanced personalised changes, changing the colour or format of our wedding stationery as required. We also recently launched our custom colour function for certain stationery designs, meaning that we can change our designs to match customers’ wedding colour schemes free of charge.
When picking their stationery, what elements of a wedding would you advise a couple to consider?
- Wedding style: Whether you are going rustic or vintage, you can take a look through wedding stationery designs online to find inspiration for colours and motifs to suit your style. You can even set up a Pinterest board to keep track of your ideas before settling on one wedding invitation design.
- Colour scheme: Base the colours and hues of your wedding stationery on your chosen big day colour palette.
- Venue: Choose the colours and motifs featured on your wedding invitations based upon your venue. Rustic wedding invitations with foliage designs are perfect for a countryside or trendy forest wedding reception, whilst foil wedding invitations will set the scene for a contemporary venue.
- Season: Getting married in spring? Watercolour floral wedding invitations would be perfect for you. Dreaming of a winter wedding? Choose a winter colour palette of crisp while, icy blue and metallic foiling to transport your guests to your winter wonderland.
What sets you apart from other stationery companies?
- Top notch customer service: Our goal is simple yet ambitious; to make sure that every single customer is absolutely delighted with their stationery. Our customer service team is always on hand to answer questions couples may have about their wedding stationery and will go above and beyond to help with everything from the choice of paper to your wedding invitation wording.
- Proofreading and retouching service: We treat every piece of wedding stationery as if it were our own. Our proof-readers will check through your text and our graphic designers will optimise the quality of your photos for printing, as well as harmonising the layout and style of each piece of your wedding stationery suite.
- Unbeatable quality: Our wedding stationery is printed at our very own studio using carefully selected paper and state of the art printing techniques. We even apply our luxurious metallic foiling using a vintage artisanal press to deliver picture-perfect wedding stationery.
Beyond the invitations what other types of stationery should couples consider?
- Save the dates: These are a great way to announce your engagement and are the first glimpse that your guests will have of your wedding style. Your save the dates are a practical way to secure the date with your guests and the design could feature a photo from your engagement shoot or latest romantic getaway.
- Menu cards, place cards & table numbers: Your wedding table decorations will be defined by your on the day stationery and will help tie your tablescape into your wedding theme and style. The little details make all the difference and guests will be impressed that your stationery style matches your invitations. Your guests can also take home their place card as a souvenir of the day.
- Thank you cards: These are particularly important for thanking your guests for attending your wedding and showering you with gifts. The thank you cards will also enable you to bring your wedding theme and style to a close and will leave guests feeling nostalgic about your special day.
Can you tell us about your photo books and why these would appeal to our readers?
Personalised photo books are the best way to show off wedding photos in their full glory and make great gifts. We work with talented independent designers to bring our customers a collection of stylish soft-cover and hard-cover photo books that cannot be found elsewhere. With magazine-style soft-covers or luxurious hard-covers bound in Italian fabric, we have a photo book to suit all styles and budgets.
All our photo books can be personalised online, allowing customers to choose the layout of every page of their photo albums and to add more pages as required. Captions or titles can also be added to each page to narrate your wedding photo album, from your ceremony to your evening celebrations.
Again, brides and grooms can take advantage of our complimentary proofreading and photo retouching services to ensure their wedding photo album is perfect. We will check the quality of every photo and will let customers know if we have any concerns about the print quality of their photos.
All our photo books are printed and bound at our very own printing studio with great precision, so we will handle your favourite memories with the care and attention that they deserve.
What is the feedback like from your clients?
Our customers are very positive about our designs and most of all our service. Couples are always impressed by our complimentary proofreading and retouching service and are pleasantly surprised that we take the time to make changes to their stationery that ensures it is of the highest quality.
Clients also comment on our great customer service and appreciate the fact that we are always happy to advise them on their choices.
A lot of couples stress over the wording of their invitations – can you offer any pointers?
Whether you want to keep your wedding invitations formal and traditional or go fun and original, all wedding invitations should include the same basic information no matter what the style:
- Name of happy couple
- Date and time of ceremony and reception
- Names of the wedding venue(s)
- RSVP contact details
- RSVP deadline
Couples should not underestimate the power of their wedding invitation wording to set the tone for their big day as you can turn an invite from classical to casual just by changing a few words. Getting your wording right will depend on a few different factors including who is hosting the wedding, whether you are creating day or evening invites and what style of wedding you are hosting. We have examples of wedding invitation wording on our website to help brides and grooms find the wording that best suits their wedding and personalities.
What are the current trends in stationery and can you predict any future trends to look out for?
Whilst rustic weddings seem to be the most popular at the moment, we have been looking at three trends we expect to see more of next year:
- Baroque: Defined by an overall sense of grandeur and exuberance, you can decorate your venue with an abundance of flowers, candlesticks and gilded details, along with deep colours and bold contrasts.
- Single colour: Whilst wedding colour palettes are usually made up of a combination of complementary colours, 2019 will see a rise in brides and grooms choosing different hues of one single colour.
- Minimalist: Less is going to be more in 2019. Think neutral colour palettes, clean lines and simple designs. This look is all about simple elegance, allowing your big day to focus on just a few meaningful details.
Which designs are proving particularly popular from Rosemood’s current collections?
- Love Letters: One of our most popular designs, this is ideal for a variety of wedding themes and the luxurious metallic foiling offers something that extra bit special.
- Reflections: A modern twist on floral wedding invitations and is perfect for all seasons. We offer this design with hot foil stamping.
- Natural Chic: Classic wedding stationery at its best with the timeless design being perfect for traditional weddings.
How can our readers find out more about Rosemood and view more of your designs?
Head over to our website to check out all the wedding stationery designs using the handy filters in each catalogue to narrow down their choice by style and colour. Our blog is a great place to see some of our wedding inspiration and read some top tips and hints. Readers can also get a sneak peek at our latest designs and get all up-to-the-minute news from Rosewood by following us on Instagram and Facebook.
Any other exciting news to share?
In January 2019 Rosemood UK will be hosting its biggest giveaway yet – Toss the Bouquet. A wedding giveaway where some of the UK’s biggest wedding suppliers will come together to offer a prize package worth more than £500 to one happy couple to help them celebrate their special day. Keep an eye out on our Instagram account or sign up to our newsletters for more information.
Finally, please can you share your top five wedding stationery tips:
- Make your stationery personal: No two weddings are the same so no two wedding invitations should be either! Your invites are the first clue guests are going to have of your wedding and so you want to leave them excited to discover the delights that lay in store for the big day.
- Try different styles: Committing to one design is a big step so make the most of our stationery samples. Order a pack of our non-personalised samples to get a feel for the different paper types and our printing quality, and order persomlised samples of your favourite designs to see your wording in print before you decide which design best suits your wedding.
- Plan in advance: Ticking off all the wedding stationery on your list takes time and it is best to give guests plenty of notice when it comes from attending your wedding. Start thinking about stationery early and order well in advance to avoid any last-minute stress.
- Not everything has to match: Whilst we create suites that will allow you to have the same design from your save the date to your tank you cards, there is nothing to say that you have to commit to one design from the very start as your wedding ideas may evolve over time.
- Ask the experts: Choosing your wedding stationery isn’t always easy, especially when you are faced with a choice of designs, paper, envelopes and finishing touches. That is why Rosemood’s stationery experts will be more than happy to advise you on everything from your invite wording to your choice of envelopes.